Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm not a writer

I'm really not a writer. Everyone thinks they are a writer, and thinks they should write a book....I'm not one of those people. Today I was thinking about all of the random hobbies I've had throughout my life and how I am really not that great at anything in particular.....other than reading.

I'm a reader. Lots of people are, I'm okay with being one of the many. Books are my vice, and I'm not a good enough person to overcome any vices.

There was a time when I was a young person that I thought I was a writer, or at least when I wrote. Due to multiple computer crashes over the last 10 years I've lost the majority of that, but what I do have I'm going to post.

Maybe it will encourage me to try writing again...maybe it won't, either way it's something to do. I never have much to do.

Let me know what you think....if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment